Wellingborough - 01933 222872
Milton Keynes - 01908 377577
Bedford - 01234 217833
Corby - 01536 402302

EU Van operators Licence requirements

Written by Traci Clayton on 06th April 2022

If you use a van or other light goods vehicle to transport goods in Europe from 21 May 2022 you will need an International Operators Licence.

Users of vans and other light goods vehicles weighin between 2.5 and 3.5 tonnes and which transport goods for hire or reward from the UK into, or through the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein, now need an International Operators' Licence.



 Back to News

In Other News...