We are looking for a responsible, confident and physically fit person to join our company in the vehicle rental department.
Is to help prepare the vehicles to the standard required for rental, assist with the handover of vehicles to the customers and also upon return. You will also maintain the yard in keeping it tidy and in an orderly manner.
Day to day duties
- Preparing vehicles for rental
- Handing over vehicles to customers in a friendly manner
- Assist in controlling and checking the vehicles upon return
- Delivering and collecting vehicles to/from clients or other premises
- Keeping the cleaning bay and yard tidy
- Completing necessary vehicle checks
- Ability to follow instructions
- Able to work in a team
- A good friendly manner
- Respectful and courteous
- Sensible driver
- Full Driving licence with C1 and D1
- Able to work outside in all weathers
- Good time keeping
- HGV licence an advantage as we do run some trucks. These are only short runs; no hour logs required as delivers are to customers.
- Fully training will be provided
We require full and part time staff at our Wellingborough and Corby branch.
All applications to email@example.com
Long Marsh Ltd